Yes, you can have voicemail files emailed to you if a caller leaves a message. To enable this, do the following:
1. Log in to your VPanel at http://vpanel.onqvo.com
2. Select the “Voicemail” option.
3. Input your email address in the field labeled “Send E-Mail Notification To:”
4. Select “Yes” in the drop-down menu labeled “Attach Message File”
5. Click the “Save Changes” button.
Now when a caller leaves a message, you will receive an email with an audio file of the voicemail message
Posted in: Voicemail